Monday, April 20, 2009

Mama Carol!

Now that i am resuming bogging i will re-tell my weekend. First on Friday me and a car full of Lady's (mom, Mrs fitz, Auntie Shandie, Mercedes and myself) all went done to Friday to hear mama carol. It was phenomenal!!! She is a prophetess and a really amazing lady! She has come to our church many times and she is coming to speak this Saturday and Sunday!! (BE THERE) I am really excited! Anyways, that night was awesome. On Saturday I slept over at Mercedes and we went to the schools prayer walk. We went to CVCS, isfeld and Lake trail. After me Emerson and Mercedes went to see the Hannah Montana movie. I must i actually kinda liked it. It scares me in a way. On Sunday after church we had a leaders meeting. We got to talk to the Bergen's. That was pretty cool. they are awesome people. It you don't know they are senior missionary that went to Kenya. After about for and half months they where attacked and severely harmed. The amazing things is they FORGAVE their attacker. Well i don't know about you but i think that is pretty inspiring and amazing. Well i got to go.
So long

No comments: