Monday, May 31, 2010

Baby its cold outside!

It darn was pretty cold outside today. Rain, rain , rain. They say April showers bring May flowers. Well in BC it is May showers bring June flowers. But it is sunny now. that's decent. today I..
-did easy french
-had mucho fun in socials.
-had a good time with good people at a good lunch
-FUMED at how stupid I think science is.
-Did some worship practise with my wonderful leader mik(which mad me lose out on my last chance to play SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2)
-played some pumpkin boogie and settlers
Know I am sitting here thinking about how I need to have a shower and do some Bible.
Today was one of thous day that you might not repeat but where pretty good. O YEAH!!!! Chelsea we need to do our project!!!!It really is good to be back blogging (look at that triple B!)
So I now say to all of you
안녕

No comments: