Saturday, May 2, 2009

i hear ya!!!

Ever had something said to so many time your like I GET IT. That is how it is sometimes with God. You hear things in so many times ion a row you are like. I GET IT GOD!!!! That is kinda what it had been the last couple of week for me. At youth during prayer Jason was like i feel such a spiritual anointing on you. You are going to have a big part in our youth group. WE just don't know where you fit yet. Your going to be like the pin that if it gets taken out everything falls apart. Then after Becka was praying for me and she was like you are such a worshiper. The devil knows how much power you have. AND THEN the next day Lexi sent me a message that said some of the same things Jason said said. Like I feel a spiritual anointing on you. Well good i think i got it. It is like Jason said. There is three ways God speaks to you. Thorough the word, Spontaneous thoughts and LEADERS. Well I am thankful God said all those things to me. I think that is pretty cool!

1 comment:

Craig said...

And I agree with those God thoughts...we love you and are proud of you!