Monday, March 16, 2009

DISNEY LAND

AHAHAHAHAH. Today is the day we have all been waiting for. At least me . Today after we eat a complimentary breakfast we leave for Disney land! I am o excited!
I will blog more about it later. Well we did have a great day yesterday. The Angelus Temple service was awesome!! The worship part was more like a rock service. it was kinda funny. The worship team rocking out with the glass windows in the walls. They have been here since Aime the founder of Foursquare. After we went shopping to this MASSIVE shoe store. I am not kidding it was MASSIVE!!!!!!!!! I will get some pictures up later. We also went to Hollywood.
There was alot of street performer there. We even saw "Jesus" walking across the side walk with a Starbucks cup. We had a lot of fun! We measured up our hands and feet with the stars, I have the exact same size of hands as Julia Andrews. Then we speed ed down to the Black church. That was so great! We caught the tail end of worship.(they where having some sort of anniversary) Even so it was awesome. The lady that sang had some voice. And the preaching!!!! If the liked what the preacher was saying the stood up and clapped and yelled AMEN. Or put there hands up in the air. Oh ya at the end some one got on the organ and started playing. then the preacher sang/preached. It was so cool. Beside us there was like 3 other white people. There was like a couple thousand black people.
Well my mom is pressuring me to get off.
Farewell

1 comment:

Colleen and Jussi said...

Love to read your blog chickie, you rock..I am so glad you can see worship as so alive, cause you are annointed as a worshiper..May the Lord continue to bless you..