Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break is fading away

Oh the title says it all. Today is Thursday and i only have one more glorious day of spring break! I am so bummed! I have really been enjoying this holy days! i am not in the mood for school. one thing spring break has made me realize is how much i am excited for summer!! It has been great having cousins over! (which have to leave tomorrow:( ) Going to Disneyland.
But now we have to get back in to the schedule! On the bright side of things we have Easter break on the 10 till the 13 (I believe!) And we only have about2 and a half month until WE ARE OUT!
Of school that is. I will say it many times again, oh how time fies! It seem think not so long ago that it was Chelsea`s first day of school! An that the school was covered in snow1 Now it is spring and we are in our final term!
Whoa, that is all i have to say. That about sum it up!
Toodle!
Till next time!!

No comments: