Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Homemade Milkshakes

HE LOVES US, OH HOW HE LOVES US!
Just listening to some inspirational music right now. :D
I had a fatabulous day. We got really good Math and French, then we got to go to the church to sing and make money. My mom so graciously picked Chels and I up early. Woot!
So me and Chelsea got home, went on the swings, chatted about life, went home, then we ventured on to making.. HOMEMADE MILKSHAKES! We just kind of threw a few things together until it reached our satisfaction. We made it with no ice cream! If turned out to be quite messy but good! A little on the sweet side according to Chelsea. It also was pretty much hilarious. Sometimes things like this happen when me and Chels are alone with a blender.
ANYHOW.
I am quite excited about youth. Last night while I was doing my devos, I was reading a verse where it said, 'Do not be timid or hesitant.' I felt like God was saying that God was saying that we should not be timid or hesitant in our worship. Also, I felt like we should have favor in our youth group like Graham Cooke said. We need to be able to say, 'Papa, you said!' in our youth church. So if you're reading this before youth, come with that mindset.
Well I guess I should go and let Chelsea blog now.
Toodloo!

No comments: