Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Meh

(***PLEASE READ IN BRITISH ACCENT IN YOUR MIND OR BRAIN OR OUT LOUD, IF YOU MUST!***)

I am getting back into the habit of blogging. Right now I am sitting my lovely cousin and lovely sister. Today I have piano lessons, and if I do so happen to finish my homework before the clock strikes seven, I will go to Cadre. Which I hope, because Cadre is so much fun! Then again, I have not been feeling well, and I need my sleep.
Ahem. In case you are wondering, Chelsea is being my scribe. Now then, continuing on.

Haven't you ever felt as if injustice is ripping at your skin and making you cry out in anguish? That is how I feel when I think about poverty and slavery, and all those bad, stupid, annoying, wrong things that are going on. So I ask, what are you going to do? How are you going to stop these major things that are plaguing our world?

Now then, continuing on, but don't continue on with your daily life without praying and interceding and giving your money daily to these things around the globe.
Now then, continuing on.. well, I don't really have anything else to continue on with!
Goo'day to you all!
Toodle ooo!!