Monday, February 9, 2009

The Standard

Generations Unleashed was amazing. It is hard to be in a room filled with 4,000 people in the room praising God and not be blown away. It was huge. They have an awesome worship team. It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. One night me Becka and Emerson went to the front. Boy oh boy it was crowed. They talked about the verse that says ; When the enemy comes like a flood.He will raise a standard. It was so Amazing to see so many people commit there life to God. It did take many hours of travel and border to get there though. I don't like vans. Well I don't like 15 passenger ones filled with a bunch of grumpy teenagers and leaders. Well we did to Shopping in Portland. i got some GREAT converse. I was so excited!! They where only like $24.89 (American)!! Well i am feeling sick am going to go to bed.
(So not looking forward to tomorrow)

No comments: