Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snow Sun and Hail

WWWELLLLLL.....the last few days have been strange. Strange indeed. For starters this week FLOWN by! And on Wednesday I think it was it SNOWED,I was so mad! There was some sort of hail mixed in. Luckily it melted fast! The next day is was sunny. The next day it was medium. Judy left. I finished FSA`s. Youth was amazing. (Well that is not so out of the ordinary. I had a bubblegum slushy. It was AMAZING.
all my days are mixed up things have gone so fast. Yipes, only 12 more days until i leave for Disneyland!!!! I am so excited. i also have become to the welcome desk overseer kind of person.
We ( i mean the christian school kids) have a 3 day weekend! How glorious! HA, jut to add on that last part the CVCS kids get 2 week of spring break and everyone else only gets 1! HA HA bet that.
Today i went to Nanimo. It was fun just me Anika,dad and mom.(Alaina was at a birthday party) I saw these AMAZING highliterish yellow skinny jeans! They where sweet. I also saw some Anika white boots and some zebra print pumas! They where awesome. But i did not spend any money. Quite proud of myself though. Oh, TOTALLY a God thing! I was at chapters 9i had a gift card). And i was looking for the Solo devos book, but me my mom and the chapters lady could not find it! so she was like since we do not have it here i a 15% discount on any book! Then after the second i had said thank-you, she was like HERE IT IS! I was going to give the discount back but she said i could keep it!!
And God will give you favor upon favor upon favor upon favor upon favor!

No comments: