Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh The Luxeries of Laptops.

Chels - "Let's see... hmm.."

Zandra - "So what should we write about?"

Chels - "Uhh.. I don't know, we need to think of something intellectual and witty."

Zandra - "LAUGH OUT LOUD! HAHAHA! So.."

Chels - "Maybe we could come up with brilliant plans to take over the world!"

Zandra - "OKAY! First let's.. we could end school! noo... we could terrorize the parliament buildings! no.. that would be kind of drastic."

Chels - "Don't think of all the originals, THINK OUTSIDE THE BUN!"

Zandra - "What bun?"

Chels - "You know that old commercial for Taco Bell? Oh nevermind.."

Zandra - "Oh.. I went to Booster Juice today! I ordered off the Spirit Menu."

Chels - "haha, you called me when you were going. BAHA! You sounded excited. What exactly did you get?"

Zandra - "A Canadian Calado."

Chels - "Huh, was it tasty?"

Zandra - "Delish! I miss Megan"

Chels - "Me too!! So much! Hopefully she'll--she's coming for spring break!! I forgot!"

Zandra - "All of it?"

Chels - "No, but I think she's coming for like a week or something. I told her not to come in the first week cause I'll be in Mexico, and you'll be in Disneyland!"

Zandra - "YEEESSS!!! I'm so excited now!"

Chels - "Same here. Oh hey, I have to be at the church tomorrow at 3! I will have to go home and get some clothes.."

Zandra - "Isn't that kind of short notice for a Valentine's Comedy Night?"

Chels - "I think it's been 'advertised' for a while now."

Zandra - "Oh, I'm really out of the loop.. So what about our blog post?"

Chels - "HEY! Looks like we kind of just made one. Sweeeet."

Zandra - "Wooooahohoh. hahahahahahhaha."

Chels - "I am so stinking pumped for summer. Man, it's going to be SWEEEET!"

Zandra - "I'm not really in the mood, well.. I'm ready for summer, but I'm not exactly excited yet. Still gotta get there."

Chels - "I am so ready to be on Auntie Heather's pool deck, tubing across downie, dirtbiking, fishing, family, gosh.. My list can go on and on and on."

Zandra - "I'm tired."

Chels - "I was a few minutes ago, but not so much now. I'm in the mood for sunshine!"

Zandra - "Let's cut this blog post short. It's getting really long now."

Chels - "Deal."

Zandra - "Deal."

Chels & Zandra - "FAREWELL!"

No comments: