Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh what a glourious day!

The title says it all!
Today is such a glorious day.
For starters i slept in :) but missed church :( Then i went to goose spit with Anika and my Dad and Bentley. It was SO sunny out. It is beginning to feel a lot like spring/summer! I am beginning to feel excited! Away with the snow! i also bought candy hearts ON SALE at Zellers. Quite pleased that purchase. Then i got a cream soda slushie. Again quite pleased with that. And tonight is comedy night. I am looking forward to splitting a gut laughing there. And i am helping my Friends who are going to Mexico get there! Even though i am going to Disneyland. I am getting quite excited about that! And HEY this week on Thursday we have formal day! And on Friday we have dairy queen hot lunch! That is going to be the highlight of my week!(besides youth )
Now i have to do the dishes so goodbye

look down

No comments: