Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Adam!

Oh my goodness isn't it crazy!Today is Christmas Adam (cause Adam came before eve i know how lame;)Tomorrow it will be going to a Christmas Eve Service, traveling on a the 9:00 clock ferry to go to Surrey for Christmas!
It is amazing how fast this Christmas season went! It wasn't long ago when we where saying 19 more days till Christmas! I am so excited not only am I going to have a white Christmas i am going to spend it with all my little cousins and Aunties and Uncles. I am so excited I cannot began to explain.
So yesterday I was forced to go tobogganing. Usually i would of loved to go but when it is "hop out of the van go tobogganing" i am not so hot on going. It was pretty funny though. I have to go now so i can clean the living room so I can go decorate the church for the Christmas Eve service! Farwell

No comments: