Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

So it is our final day of 2008. This year has been and very interesting one. Full of disappointment, happyness, historic events and so much more! There was the election in the states> the now have the first ever Black president. There has been trouble with the economy and all the hullabaloo about that. There was the Olympics and Micheal Phelps won eight gold medals. But this year to many has not been a good year. I look forward to next year! I actually had a GREAT year. Like at consumed and such. It has been great to see what God has been doing and is about to do. I am so excited for 2009 and see what it will bring. I hope everyone has had a great year and I wish you all a Happy New Year !

*Side Note*
Team Canada beat Team USA 7-4!!! I watched some of it and it was amazing! Team Canada kicks butt! First of all team USA leaded 3 nothing in the first period and then in a a little over 3 and a half minutes the game was tied. Then in the finally 4 minutes Canada scored 2 goals on an empty net. It was an awesome game.

No comments: