Friday, December 19, 2008

SCHOOLS OUT!

WAHOO
No more school till January 5th!
Today was a really fun day!
First we opened Secret Santa gifts.
Then we went skating. That was really fun except that Josiah ran into me with a cone!!! VERY hard i might add! And then just skated off without even a single sorry or anything! Then Sam and this other guy how doesn't even go to our school knocked Emerson right over!
Then we had hot lunch and got a bunch of snacks and i watched the ultimate Gift. The other was WALL-E.
I am SO glad school is over! No more head aches!!!
Then we all got on the bus and went home. I had a great time this year and even more looking forward to next year. I am so stoked for Staff Retreat with Kids and for Youth Retreat.
oh ya I AM SO SUPER DUPER EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS!!
Till my finger next reaches these keys

Over and Out

No comments: