Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ho-Hum-ho-hum

Today was an interesting day. It was kind of boring, except for the end of the day when everyone went crazy. We had been in the classroom too long.

Right now I am sitting in my dog's kennel while Chelsea is typing what I say. (Yes, I, Chelsea, just typed that :P)
Right now there are men in Chelsea's house delivering her new couches. She is pretty excited about that.
Well.. tonight is youth, and I am expecting great things to be done there.

Oh dear, I really want to get out of this DREADFUL skirt.. It's my uniform, and I can't change, hence the fact I am at CHELSEA'S HOUSE! I have been wearing this darn skirt since seven o'clock in the morning! Ahhhh.. *sigh*

I was just holding puppies that will soon be gone, at a costly price.
I REEAAALLLLYY want the new nano-chromatic for Christmas in purple or yellow..
Hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink mother and father. (Here's a picture so you know what it looks like..) --->

A few seconds ago, Zoe and Bentley were having one of their marriage disagreements. It involved growling, biting and barking.

Have you noticed I have been rambling? I have been rambling! I am going to stop now, for Chelsea's fingers are going to get numb.
UNTIL NEXT TIME, STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT POST!
(Please become a follower of my blog, so people may read my interesting thoughts!)

4 comments:

Chels. said...

HAHAHAHHA!! I WROTE THAT!

Alexandra said...

HAHAHAHAHAH i know!

Anonymous said...

I like the part about Bentley and Zoe's marrige disagreements

Craig said...

i pod nano? Is that some kind of different language? Does this mean that Nano is getting you (I)some pea pods? I don't get it? We already have some in the fridge. OOOkaay! I'll go get some from the fridge and wrap 'em up. (they might be moldy by then though...)