Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Life goes Faster than a Speeding Plane

WOW So much has been happening lately
First of all Friday to Saturday was the all nighter.It was pretty fun. I was up more than 24 hours.I was SO tired.
Amy had her beautiful baby Josiah Williams Emery. He is adorable!
On Monday My family the gaglardis and Kelsey's and Jason all headed down to the Bethlehem Walk in Parksville.It was pretty good and COLD. My favorite part was the synagogue. We did this weird dance routine and sang some song in Hebrew.
Today it snowed and the roads where to icy and we did have to go to school. Yeah i was pretty stoked about that.
Yesterday was our Christmas program. It went really well.Everyone did amazing. The little kids where so cute when they started singing Super Duper Christmas. I almost started laughing on stage it was so adorable! The play was a one act version of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. It was pretty hilarious. I was an old gossip and a extra
Today some the CVCS are going to play in the snow with Kelsey.Oh my goodness This Christmas season is going SO fact its like 7 days till Christmas. This year has gone so fast. I am really looking forward to next year!

No comments: