Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shopping,Wok Box and The Nutcraker

SO.. Today was our first day of winter break. I will say I AM LOVING IT. So i got up at about 10:35 and missed giving out hampers:( So i just lazed around thew house until my mother said "do you wanna go shopping" and what do you think i said to that!?! So we went to Wal-mart. And it was a NUTHOUSE. There must have been 1,000,000 people in there at once. After we had acquired what we needed we left.
THEN we went to Wok Box.
It was f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s! It even came in those little take out Boxes! I felt like one of those people in the movies. Then we to Zellars to look for a jacket but no luck there. So we went to Sport-Mart and i found a jacket I really liked and we bought it then we did a WHOLe bunch more running around and then it was time for the show.Anikas show to be exact. She was in the Nutcraker and did a phenomonal. she was a party girl and a angel. Well i am off. Till next time I feel the need.
Aur revoir

No comments: